Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter
(12-14-2015, 08:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: What JC said.

I'd imagine I could find a very similar story where a Christian family or some other sect did a violent act to their family because of their religious belief...but why?  No one wants this kind of behavior from ANYONE in ANY country.

But Lucy only posted it because it fits his agenda that the refugees are dangerous, don't assimilate and are all evil because of THEIR religion.

Oh, and he is TOTALLY not a racist or bigot.  Not at all.  He's just pointing out how horrible there are and then complaining if anything horrible by his religious sect is shown too.  Totally all he is doing.  Rolleyes

You are the one that tried to imply that Christians are no better, and I called you on it. As far as I am aware, there is not many cultures left in North America and Europe that still actively participate in honor killings of their own family members.

In most cases, the family just shuns the offender. Sure the occasional crazy goes overboard, but it is not the norm in our culture like it is in this one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter - Mike M (the other one) - 12-14-2015, 10:16 AM