Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day...
(12-20-2022, 12:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's one of my favorite Madden quotes but it's just good:

"Where'd that truck come from"  Hilarious Volson sure seems to be leaning very hard towards a keeper.

Ya think?!?!? A keeper for damn sure!  Total Glass Eater! That was one Helluva block and that guy will think twice before stunting towards #67's way. 

I've been a fan of this kid since I watched the 2021 NCAA FCS Championship, and then the East-West shrine game, hoping we'd have the opportunity to draft him.  I was ecstatic when we drafted him, as this is the type of kid that makes it in the NFL.  It's b/c he looks at it as a dream come true and the opportunity of a lifetime.  After the first game against the Steelers,  ppl said Volson was a bust.  He was going against Camron Hayward arguably the best DL in the NFL.  Great job to the Bengal's offensive line staff in developing him. I'm positive there's more to Mr. Volson than we've seen.  This kid hasn't plateaued just yet. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 12-20-2022, 03:23 PM