Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obamacare foe Marco Rubio insured under Affordable Care Act
(12-14-2015, 01:21 PM)Benton Wrote: No, I'm asking him to do what he's advocating. For the fourth (or so time): He wants people to NOT USE government healthcare and instead buy it on the open market, but HE'S USING GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE.

It would be the same if he said he doesn't want people to use gas guzzler vehicles, but then drives an SUV (Gore) or by promoting family values but then getting caught spending thousands on hookers (Vitter).

As far as Sanders, I don't know what he pays in taxes, but you have no clue as to what he's advocating, outside of the usual RINO scuttle of "Dems are going to tax everyone!"

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Bernie_Sanders_Tax_Reform.htm

He's not talking about raising taxes (at least, not outside the 1%ers). He's talking about closing loopholes. Which is something I would have thought you advocated for?

I am for a flat tax. No deductions. Even for the 1%. Then only have as much government as you can pay for... This way people see what they are being taxed without all the three care Monty of deductions .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obamacare foe Marco Rubio insured under Affordable Care Act - StLucieBengal - 12-14-2015, 01:30 PM