Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth
(06-07-2015, 02:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Did you really just make a comparison between wanting to replace a coach after 12 seasons and teams changing coaches every other year?

This argument always kills me.  "Look at Cleveland..."  We're talking about some fans wanting a change after 12 ***** seasons.  T-W-E-L-V-E.  That, in no way at all, is wanting to take a similar approach to Cleveland.

The extremes some of the defenders go to to paint others as irrational is amazing.  Want a certain FA, you want Albert Hanesworth.  Want to spend more money, you want to be the Redskins.  Want a change at head coach, you want to be like the Browns.  I'm assuming if someone said they don't like shit sandwhiches that you in turn say they expect steak every meal. Rolleyes

(06-07-2015, 11:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: I've said it over and over 'fan:  either we are extremely unlucky to KEEP drafting choke artist players, or we have a coaching issue.......there can be no other alternative.  Now, which sounds more plausible? 

It pretty much dumbfounds me how others can't see this ? We've been "in" our six playoffs game for a total of like 3 and a half qtrs. The other 20 and a half qtrs. we've looked unmotivated, uninspired, clueless, deer in headlights, unsure, no heart, no sense of urgency, and outclassed to the point that we didn't even deserve to be there !

Our team talent wise hasn't been that bad. It's been posted into the ground but 13 second half points in 6 tries ???? WTF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth - bengalfan74 - 06-07-2015, 11:27 PM