Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Can Win AFC North With A Win Over Bills
(01-02-2023, 12:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Everyone saying we should play starters next week needs to remember that after the game if we lose anyone to injury. I don’t want to hear a bunch of second guessing/captain hindsight’s in here bashing Zac for playing guys if the worst happens.

That said, unless we win this week and somehow get lucky and the Bills play before us (which won’t happen) and lose, there is no scenario where I sit starters.

I really could see the Bills resting guys if they lose this week and KC wins Saturday though. Plus they play the pats fighting for their playoff lives. Could be a loss next week for Buffalo either way but we won’t have the luxury of knowing before our game so we should play our guys anyway.

I could also see the ravens resting  their best guys next week if we locked up the division so maybe we can jump out to a lead and pull our guys in the 2nd half. That’s probably the best thing we can hope for.

What ifs are all over the place and you can;t predict injuries etc, hell they happen in practice leading up to games.. and look at what jacksonville did this weekend, they could have rested starters but played them and now they could actually still lose this weekend and get into playoffs, many were saying rest starters.. we have seen teams rest starters last week of season and then play terrible the next week in playoffs... but I prefer look at  home field advantages so with that said getting 2nd seed is much more valuable than 3rd seed, especially if it means going to Buffalo over playing them at home. I don;t see Ravens resting starters especially if it means 5th or 6th seed, would you rather travel to Cincinnati or Buffalo vs Jacksonville or Tenn.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Can Win AFC North With A Win Over Bills - Essex Johnson - 01-02-2023, 01:16 PM