Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and
(01-04-2023, 07:40 PM)casear2727 Wrote: There is no scenario that does not negatively impact a team.

Everyone that really wants to play this Bills game, consider the chance of a huge, or multiple, injuries preventing us from our goal.

I would rather not play the game and take the L, beat the Ravens, win the AFCN and stay at the 3 seed, then risk losing Chase or Reader again.  The Bills lost 2 players in 8 minutes.

Call me scared or whatever, I'm just saying I want my entire team for the playoffs.  And I do not want our 1st playoff opponent to have 2 weeks to prepare.
Thus I prefer any solution that gives us a chance to better our seed position without having to replay that game.

And yes I know we risk injuries every game, but if a game doesn't have to be played that is 100% no injuries.

From what I've been hearing since yesterday evening is that it seems to be leaning more toward forfeiting the game and going off win percentage.

If that happens, the Bengals automatically win the AFC North regardless of what happens in the Ravens game.
However, the Ravens still have something to play for, as they could either get the 5th seed or the 6th seed. They would have to win and the Chargers lose in order to get the 5th seed though.

Bills could still get the 1st overall seed if they beat the Patriots and the Chiefs lose to the Raiders.
If the Bills lose and the Bengals win, the Bengals get the 2nd seed, Bills get 3rd seed.

If this ends up being the decision that is made, it does mostly negatively affect the Ravens, as it would force them into the wildcard.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and - ochocincos - 01-05-2023, 11:55 AM