Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
(01-06-2023, 02:39 PM)TigerStripes Wrote: Totally agree with this point.  Add to it, if KC loses to a motivated backup QB on Saturday, we had a real shot at the #1 seed.  

We had the lead, momentum, and the energy of the home crowd behind us....  I realize no guarantees, but odds were absolutely in our favor for the win.  

To me, it was finish it week 19, or come up with a solution where Bengals-Bills is at worst at a neutral site, at best back at Bengals...  In no world does it make sense the Bengals get "punished" for a no contest game they were leading at home in front of that atmosphere.  You'll never convince me odds weren't at least in their favor of winning without that terrible accident.

So glad to hear Damar is improving, and continued prayers for a full and speedy recovery.  That is absolutely the most important thing.  But from a pure football perspective, I feel the Bengals have come out on the very short end of the stick.....  So disappointing.  The window of opportunity for this particular group won't last for ever.

We gon' go out and unleash hell over the next few weeks. Count on it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all. - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-06-2023, 03:46 PM