Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McKinney, Texas Police Video
(06-07-2015, 09:28 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Those people should also see a difference in how the two groups are acting....namely that those white criminals have ceded full control of the situation and cooperating.  When you cooperate and cede control, then the cops don't need to do anything to establish and maintain control.

I don't think one needs to be a cop to understand it makes perfect sense when people are crowding around, just being rowdy or not, that you need to disperse the crowd to a safe distance to do your job effectively and securely.

As bad as that cop was, he gave those kids multiple chances to disperse...and the ones who continually ignored that got a pair of bracelets.  And there's also the couple of boys detained to sit there with no cuffs.  This all goes back to the treatment you receive from a cop is usually proportional to the distraction or threat you present.

I don't disagree with you, though I still see an overreaction from one officer. I think another thing they are missing in their comparison has to do with the time frame of events. The pictures of the bikers are after the situation has been handled. During the incident, when the officers first arrived, I'm sure it was a lot more about the gun waving and cursing at them then we see in those pictures. You don't see an M4 slung over the shoulder of any of the officers at the pool incident.

But anyway, this is the realm of Twitter. They tend to get hypersensitive to events like this. I'm not even going to look at tumblr to see what is going on there.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
McKinney, Texas Police Video - Bengals23 - 06-07-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - Belsnickel - 06-08-2015, 07:45 AM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - bfine32 - 06-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - Benton - 06-08-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - xxlt - 06-09-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - xxlt - 06-09-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - xxlt - 06-10-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - xxlt - 06-09-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - Benton - 06-09-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - bfine32 - 06-09-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: McKinney, Texas Police Video - xxlt - 06-10-2015, 09:50 AM