Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(01-22-2023, 09:53 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well that shows you how much attention I pay to Trump. 

I didn't see it. I just looked briefly on line and still didn't see it, but I a found another esteemed member of the press, Joy Behar, also thinks they were planted. 

Well one of the people you mentioned in your post was president, and is going to pretty much determine who wins in 2024.  Bogus, eh?

EDIT - Also, polls 2 years out should be taken with a grain of salt and all, but Biden having this document snafu may actually help him get re-elected, because that's how nuts our politics is. Biden matches up better vs Trump in 2024 than DeSantis, but the right-wing media's ability to spin that Biden's case is comparable to Trump's has so far helped take a major strike against Trump off the table.

So this can actually lead to the GOP primary going with Trump, a guy who like Walker and Lake and Oz has a better chance of winning the primary but a lesser chance of winning the national election.

Biden may have blundered his way into a much easier path to victory in 2024.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Nately120 - 01-22-2023, 12:30 PM