Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OMG, NFL Network already making Bledsoe/Brady comparison
(12-17-2015, 10:18 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I hope McCarron does well because I want the Bengals to do well. That said, McCarron throws 2 picks with one being a pick 6 and no one cares. They're just happy it's someone other than Dalton playing QB. Dalton could have thrown that pick 6 and won and people would have been talking about he was regressing, being "Bad Andy"*, still making stupid decisions, etc, etc, etc. I've never seen people so happy and dismissive about a pick 6 in my life.

Dalton was having a great season, but still had people on his ass all season. The way some fans are talking, the best thing Dalton did this season was get injured.

Again, I want McCarron to do well as a temporary replacement while the starting QB is out.

*= Bad Andy is the dumbest ***** thing ever.

What's up with the conspiracy theories?  Has anyone besides trolls said they are glad Andy was hurt?  I've been hard on Andy in the past, but any reasonable fan knew he was having a crazy good year.  I'm by no means excited to have a different QB besides our MVP candidate in there.  I am, however, excited that our back up QB has shown he can play.  We all have to root for AJ regardless of your stance.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OMG, NFL Network already making Bledsoe/Brady comparison - Captain Happy Pants - 12-17-2015, 11:05 PM