Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Look for "Fake Roughing The Passer" on the Bengals.
(01-26-2023, 01:00 AM)Roland Wrote: Yeah, the fixers really blew it last week.  Whatever

Maybe not, if they were "fixing" for the Bengals. Cheffers usually calls a lot of holds AND more penalties against the road team. Bengals had a grand total of 2 penalties and NO holding penalties. Very unusual for a Cheffers' crew. Now, the Bengals won that game because they played far better but, who knows, maybe it is the outcome the league wanted. The league was gonna get tons of backlash for that Atlanta game. Maybe Cini@ KC had more appeal and less backlash in the end.

Regardless of a favorable or unfavorable outcome for the Bengals, no one will ever convince me to put my trust in Roger Goodell. I'm not convinced that games are pre-determined but it is truly naive to think that some games aren't influenced.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look for "Fake Roughing The Passer" on the Bengals. - Science Friction - 01-27-2023, 03:28 PM