Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OMG, NFL Network already making Bledsoe/Brady comparison
Eh, I like AJ's confidence. I think all of this somehow will work out positively for the Bengals. I don't think AJ would take offense or shy back from someone calling him names (AKA red ryder gun), when you have confidence and talk trash - you do whatever you can to back it up. Confidence can make you a killer at anything you do.

The Bengals still need to work their asses off to win the AFC-N. Each man to his own must step up to help the backup QB succeed. They all know that, I think we are going to see a different AJ Green. He has performed pretty well this year, but we are going to see something else.

If Andy can come back in the playoffs, he is going to have a group of players that leveled up, because of AJ McCarron.

This team is too stacked to fail. We will test how quickly AJ can adapt to the starting role. Based on his work ethic it sounds like as fans we can't ask for more, given the situation.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OMG, NFL Network already making Bledsoe/Brady comparison - reuben.ahmed - 12-18-2015, 08:28 AM