Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is moving to LA ?....I would think the Raiders
(12-18-2015, 03:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: imo it would be stupid to have the chargers in SD and 2 teams in LA and the 49ers upstate.

The rams will stay in saint louis.     or one of those other teams will leave state.

I don't see what makes anyone think that St Louis deserves a team. They didn't hold up their end of the 20 year lease when it came to improvement that were written into the lease. Now they want the owner to chip in more money for a stadium in a city that doesn't even support the team. St Louis supports the cardinals and the Blues more than the Rams. They just are not an NFL town. These late measures to build a stadium is cute.... But their history shows that they will never stick to any lease they agree.

Their current stadium has a field that catches on fire and a concrete outer rim of the field that has gotten repeated players injured.

Oakland stadium is a baseball field but at least it isn't on fire and a health risk.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is moving to LA ?....I would think the Raiders - StLucieBengal - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM