Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Force Awakens spoiler thread
I saw it today and liked it a lot. My only issues, Mark Hamill received top billing throughout all the promotional stuff, but he's in it for 30 seconds and doesn't have a speaking line. Some of the secondary characters were neglected, I would've loved to know more about Captain Phasma and Snoke, but I get why they didn't go into much detail, they already were covering quite a few new characters. It was heavy handed with the nostalgia which imo helped and hindered it. It obviously helped by making it feel like Star Wars again, but it hindered it because it was essentially a remake of A New Hope. I also thought it was very lazy to use a Super Deathstar. But I really did enjoy it and I'm excited to see where this story goes. Rey and Finn were great, BB-8 stole the show, Kylo Ren seems to be a pretty compelling villain, and I loved the amount of humor in it. That scene where Ren is throwing a temper tantrum and the Stormtroopers just walk away was hilarious! I'm sad to see Han go, but I think it was a great choice by JJ.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - J24 - 12-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Bryan - 12-20-2015, 03:41 AM