Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2nd interview with Arizona for Lou
(02-13-2023, 05:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Another thing that we hamper Lou with is our propensity not to upgrade talent during the season. Philly loses a couple DTs they go out and sign Ndamukong Suh and Linval Joseph. We lose players and we get "win with what you got". We never replaced our CB#1, we never replaced Reeder when he was out. And worst we sat on our hands when LC and Kappa went down. It cost us the Superbowl 

Yeah, I know it's frustrating when there are obvious needs and watching the trading deadline pass or other teams picking up talent during the season. I wonder if it stems from the mindset of someone with a net worth that comes in 31st among the 32 teams, while some of the other owners treat their teams as playthings or something for their prestige. No idea why, but there was a great opportunity this year to win a Super Bowl and I wish the Bengals could have done something more than an OL waiver-wire pickup.

At any rate, I have a bad feeling the Bengals could lose the DC who was key to the last two years. The Bengals defense was 6th in the league this year in points/game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - ah5 - 02-04-2023, 08:32 PM
RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Nepa - 02-13-2023, 05:47 PM