Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon
(02-14-2023, 11:56 PM)casear2727 Wrote: There is only one conclusion to none of our coaches being hired at higher positions... they simply are not that good.

This obviously shows us that Zac Taylor puts both sides of the ball on his back and carries this coaching staff.

How dare some of you criticize this man who obviously does it all..... keep up the good work Zac.

Ha ha even I think that’s not the case. Don’t know the answer. I think Lou’s age hurt him and Brian not calling the plays hurt him with the Colts. Like I’ve told you he had a great shot at Arizona. Since he knows Kliff pretty well maybe some of the dynamics there bothered him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Soonerpeace - 02-15-2023, 12:04 AM