Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon
Lots to digest here. First, glad Lou is staying. Sad that he didn’t get the AZ job as I think he’ll make a great HC. AZ is a dumpster fire. But, if they were successful, they wouldn’t be looking at a HC opening.

I hope that Brown gave him a nice raise, as he seems to do that to the people in the organization he likes. Plus, the Bengals in general are as loyal to their own people as a hound is to its family.

As far as age is concerned, I guarantee if the Bengals win the SB next season, Lou, Pitcher and Callahan will be gone…recruited for other HC positions.

Bienemy? Who the hell knows. Bottom line, his best shot at a HC position was when he interviewed here. He played here, so probably had a leg up on the other competition as a result. But, if he couldn’t secure our HC position, I doubt seriously he’ll get any other HC position (save for an interim job). We’ll never know why. Just that he can’t close the deal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Graphicguy - 02-15-2023, 11:12 AM