Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon
(02-15-2023, 09:22 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Sadly no different than any other organization.  New toys are brought in and given leadership positions that they are not in any way qualified for.  The rest of the organization suffers due to their lack of experience and bad decision making.  

The only difference in the NFL is instead of eventually getting fired they leave themselves to screw up yet another organization.  Gone are the days of rising through the ranks and bringing the knowledge with you which benefits others and makes for a more productive org.  For every Zac Taylor there are generally twice as many Kliff Kingsbury's and the reason there are so many openings every year.  

And you have to acknowledge the ownership here for giving Zac the time to build his team.   I was all on board with "the guy doesn't have it and needs to go" camp.  And I was totally wrong.   I see growth every year both by him and his staff.  If we can have a productive offseason in free agency and the draft - making quality decisions - there is a good probability of running the table in 23.

Never been so excited about a Bengals team.  And both the 81 team and the 88 team were exciting.  Shoot the 2005 team was exciting!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - 3wt - 02-15-2023, 11:27 AM