Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon
(02-14-2023, 11:10 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: That’s coach speak. Why woulda coach ever voice any criticisms for any player/team coach to the media or public? You’re a dense one, aintcha?

And with this rape allegations, he’s gonna have a hard time finding a hc gig. It’s apparent you don’t care

Forgot about the rape allegations with EB, that is a big deal.

Completely agree on that being coach speak with Andy Reid as well.

(02-14-2023, 11:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd be pretty shocked if he ever got serious consideration for a HC job. 

Yeah, that and him butting heads with his 2 best offensive players a bit kind of takes him out of consideration.

Would hope the stealers went for him... Ninja

(02-14-2023, 11:56 PM)casear2727 Wrote: There is only one conclusion to none of our coaches being hired at higher positions... they simply are not that good.

This obviously shows us that Zac Taylor puts both sides of the ball on his back and carries this coaching staff.

How dare some of you criticize this man who obviously does it all.....  keep up the good work Zac.

LMAO!!! I like the sarcasm Casear.  Smirk

(02-15-2023, 12:33 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Might be a little if both. I don’t think Lou’s age has anything to do with it. I heard several times that he just didn’t interview well, rubs some people the wrong way or do I’ve heard. Brian, who knows. Not calling plays may be the reason but I’m just glad we keep both so Burrow and the D can just focus on getting better instead of having to learn a new system. It’s a good day.

Lou is a bit of a hard ass, personally I like that to a point. That does rub some the wrong way. Sure is a good day in Bengal land.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-15-2023, 02:56 PM