Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could, who would you bring in as head coach?
(06-08-2015, 05:11 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I would be intrigued to see how Art or Gary would do in the NFL. Art seems like an offensive mastermind - his offenses are super fun to watch. Gary seems like a true pro style approach to his coaching. I see a gritty Defense, solid all-around offense. I think I would rather have Gary. There is something about the way his teams play that i really like to watch. 

Shaw from Stanford is another one I think would make a really good NFL coach. Pro style offense, pretty good defenses. Seems like a "no bull-shit" kinda guy. 

I've always liked Shaw, and I always wondered if he's try to get to Indianapolis to reunite with Luck and Hamilton. Indy came out and said that they weren't going to extend Pagano before the season. If Indy falls on their face, then I'd imagine Shaw would be on their short list.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could, who would you bring in as head coach? - Bengal Dude - 06-08-2015, 05:18 PM