Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 10:10 AM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah I really like the potential of Washington, especially in light of the questions at RT.  He could really help be a threat to help block on that end, keeping the LB/S honest and then burning them especially in the red zone.  

If no TE is added, I'd still look at BPA at a few positions, but we may see them trade down a few slots depending on how they see the class.  There seems to be a big 4, they could get pick 104 from Houston for moving down 5 slots and still get a great TE and recoup a true BPA pick.  This also helps have a better shot at doubling down at TE and maybe even RB.  There is a lot of talent at both positions, so if there ever were a year to pickup more picks it may be this one. 

Do not trade out of the 1st round and lose the 5th year option.  If one of the RTs are there at 28 then take them.  You are (should) now have the tackle spots wrapped up (at a great price) for the next 4 years at least. All the complaints about OL and we have the opportunity to fix that this year...do it.  A TE in the first is insane to me.   Very limited use area for our offense.  Get the OL set.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - spazz70 - 03-23-2023, 10:21 AM