Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 01:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This, plus Wright played against top competition at RT. He just fits what we need to a T.

Well I mean, doesn't matter how big or strong an OL is if they are caught off guard on a certain play which is what I assume happened
when he did get bullrushed a few times. When Darnell Wright is ready and prepared pre snap, he dominates everybody. DaWand Jones 
fits us to a point, big dude, tough to get around and fits a Gap scheme which I assume we will run with Orlando's addition.

Bergeron is a mean, nasty sumbitch in the run game too who I really like. Not as big on Anton Harrison as I think he is more for a RPO
type of Offense and being a LT which we now have. Harrison is a bit finesse for my liking even if he is really good.

I am not really looking at LT's only want a RT. I do not really trust Pollack enough to draft a LT to play RT. Even with coaching excluded all players can not make that switch to the other side so it is a gamble. With Orlando on the team another LT would be unless if he cannot make the switch maybe move the guy to guard but we do not need a guard our hole is at RT and Volson will be ok at LG if he can improve some.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - BengalsBong - 03-23-2023, 02:24 PM