Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 12:24 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Drafting a TE round 1 is a horrible decision.

Knowing how the bengals draft, they typically draft 1 year ahead. CB (Awuzie),  DE (Hendrickson), DT (Reader), LB (Wilson) are all on there last year. Those are the best players on D!

I would bet a large amount of money they go CB or D Line. Those positions are far more important than our 5th option TE (3 wr and rb). Our TE get about 400-500 yards in our offense. Burrow could have made Uzomah or Hurst a 1,000 receiver but we just don’t throw to TE much when you have 3 stud receivers and Joe Mixon.

Personally I want a RT, but if one doesn’t match up for the value, go CB, DE or DT.

Tee Higgins contract is up as well. Would love to get a Reader, Hendrickson, or Awuzie type talent at #28  but not counting on 27 teams passing on these type guys. 

Not going to buy the Bengals letting Logan walk and expect him to be a priority.

If every team grabs OL, DL, and DB's early and you just follow suit ?  You will give them the best at those positions and then the best at other positions and you will get 2nd fiddle with each round.  

Think you have to grab elite talent and that will happen by not following suit. I 100% always say OL or DL so its an odd opinion for me. But the Bengals usually draft so much higher where those players can be had with more certainty.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - Go Cards - 03-23-2023, 02:38 PM