Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 02:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What constitutes "Tyler Eifert" in this case?

Mayer and Washington are 1st round caliber that I would target. Mayer is the safe choice, Washington is the ultimate blocker and high ceiling as a receiver.
Musgrave and Kincaid have the athleticism/speed to succeed as receivers, but I dunno about the blocking chops right out of the gate.
Kraft is very appealing, but there's risk with coming from FCS.
LaPorta showed very well too, but he's coming in at an unideal height at 6'3". I think he'll be fine as a starter though.

You could give Luke Musgrave run blocking snaps week one but I wouldnt trust him in pass protection and really that's going by all of like 3 pass pro reps in 2022 lol. I don't know how many people has had a chance to watch Luke Musgrave against Boise State yet but it's a really great game to show his NFL Projection. 

He has some really nice run block reps then loses one... one notable loss was right after he has a great catch crossing the face of JL Skinner on a 10 yard in puting Oregon State into the redzone. He loses the very next run block rep and the RB has to work hard for a couple yards lol. But he had a decent game as a run blocker even winning a good share of reps against DEs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - Synric - 03-23-2023, 03:19 PM