Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 03:15 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Again, the only stat I truly care about is W's.  I get that better stats are helpful, but using the word "fail" is kinda meh....

I dont see us cutting Mixon unless we draft a true stud, and even then...., more likely a pay cut.  No doubt his salary needs to be addressed.

Win's matter and that is the only stat that does matter during the season. We are in the offseason and cannot get a win now so we look to improve the team in every way we can.

Go to the 16 min mark in the video it shows a chart about running backs. Mixon is really bad beyond help, we all said wait till Pollack becomes the O-line coach again Mixon will improve. Then it was wait till we get better players on the O-line his numbers will improve. I am just tired of waiting on him to improve he goes down way too easy after contact for my liking.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3sW-c_pc0&t=2277s](35) Jonah Williams trade talks heating up? - YouTube
[/url]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - BengalsBong - 03-23-2023, 03:40 PM