Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 03:11 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: once the jonah thing is figured out, then you can narrow down the solution

right now too many things can happen

True, I just don't think we will trade Jonah until after the Draft. Don't need to tip our hats we are going RT at 28.

(03-23-2023, 03:18 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Means absolutely nothing regarding the running game. Bengals made it to the SB two years ago and the AFC title game this year without a great rushing attack. Plenty of ways to use the short passing game as the running game which they did this past year.

There were at least 7 teams that averaged 4.5 ypc or more that didn't even make the playoffs, a couple more that didn't win a playoff game and another one the Bengals beat in the Bills.

Burrow has proven that he'll also take off when nothing is downfield to get big 1st down conversions.

Using the passing game as an extension of the run game is the way to roll but we still need to get our running game up to par as well.

I am kind of in the middle of both of your arguments here. If we get our running game to be a real threat our Offense goes from pretty 
good to nearly unstoppable with Burrow and our weapons. Tyjae Spears is flying up my board and a good blocking TE after one of the
top 3 RT's would be the ideal scenario in this draft IMHO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-23-2023, 04:08 PM