Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 03:40 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Win's matter and that is the only stat that does matter during the season. We are in the offseason and cannot get a win now so we look to improve the team in every way we can.

Go to the 16 min mark in the video it shows a chart about running backs. Mixon is really bad beyond help, we all said wait till Pollack becomes the O-line coach again Mixon will improve. Then it was wait till we get better players on the O-line his numbers will improve. I am just tired of waiting on him to improve he goes down way too easy after contact for my liking.

[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3sW-c_pc0&t=2277s](35) Jonah Williams trade talks heating up? - YouTube

I have been critical of Mixon for quite awhile, take away the Panther's game and he isn't starter material at any price.  With a Jonah trade and extra pick, people are discussing, and rightly so, a double up at TE, BUT, if we cut Mixon I would not hate a double up at RB with Charbonnet and one of Achane, Spears or Mitchell (ECU)....

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - casear2727 - 03-23-2023, 04:13 PM