Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-23-2023, 07:13 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Really like the Kincaid kid right now. Would take him over Mayer, but would be happy with either. Not as big on Washington, Musgrave or LaPorta. I don’t see Mayer or Kincaid being there for us in the first. If one is I would grab them. Only issue is the drop off in OT’s in the second if we don’t pick one in the first. I know it’s a deep TE class but if you have the chance to grab the best TE in this class at 28 do it. OT in the second, CB/DT third, RB Forth. Hell they may shock us and take Washington in the first since he can block like an Olinemen and get the best of both worlds.

I'll admit I watched the highlights not the film, but there's a lot of him lining up as a WR, catching balls outside the numbers, and when he does line up as a TE he's just straight up running a route without any contact. Would rather just take another WR than Kincaid. If you're going to use a high pick on a TE, get a TE.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - TheLeonardLeap - 03-24-2023, 12:10 PM