Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-24-2023, 03:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, seen a lot of Kincaid the last few years. Damn fine Receiver and if that is what we wanted to draft him for I would be fine with it.

He just cannot block, like, at all. He has been a big WR playing TE at Utah. We are looking at TE's with us losing Hurst and talking with
all of the top guys at that position. If we go TE early, I want it to be Washington, Mayer or Musgrave over Kincaid. Washington has the 
craziest upside of any TE since Pitts and is bigger, stronger and even has a bigger wingspan, biggest ever. So, he is my guy right now if 
we go TE early. Great blocker already on top of it. 

I like Mayer a ton too and he would help us immediately as well at TE no doubt. Musgrave is talented, just hardly any production.

As much as some people on here will be mad if we don't go with one of the RT's early, we have to prepare for it, just from what we are
seeing with the TE market now and the depth in this class. Have to take one of the top guys in the first 2 rounds from Washington to 
LaPorta my fave option at 60.

BTW, always liked the Georga Bulldogs and was happy when they took the reigns over Bama. Stetson Bennett wasn't great for them so
they could really take a step up there if they get a talent that doesn't turn the ball over. Got a name of the next great Georgia QB?

Alabama is retaliating with the new NIL. They literally went to each country club around and assigned them positions that their clubs would be responsible for paying for on top of what the college will do themselves. Georgia has some cabbage too so it will be interesting. 

They want that Az kid Dylan Raiola badly and hope they land him. Seems that's the one position where they have a problem landing the elite players. 

Beck will be the starter but believe Vandagriff and Stockton will be better when their time comes, not sure they will be elite either though. But could be, but they are gunning for more elite types in every upcoming class and believe they will land a couple. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - Go Cards - 03-24-2023, 04:28 PM