Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-25-2023, 11:17 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Adeniji isnt an inside player either. He couldnt beat Adeniji

Brown is a dominant LT? This is news to me. I didnt know the 11th best LT is considered dominant

your love for Carman is "hysterical"

The performance Brown put on in the down the stretch and in the playoffs could be considered elite. Dominant players play their best when it matters the most and that is exactly what this young man did. You must also consider blocking for Mahommes. His drops are some of the deepest you are going to see in the NFL and he has really happy feet. Rather than moving up in the pocket Mahommes dances a bit and he is absolutely known for holding the ball for a very long time. These are all aspects that make it far harder on the offensive line to protect him and a very good reason you see his blockers being credited with many pressures.

So you avoided the question I posed. Were you complaining about the performance that Carman put up in the playoffs? It could be argued that his performance put the Bengals in position for another Super Bowl.

It is not a love I have for Carman rather an ability to look at a situation with perspective rather than just negativity.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - OSUfan - 03-25-2023, 11:23 AM