Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-25-2023, 12:47 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: too limited of a sample size. I thought Adeniji looked alright in his first 2 games replacing LC (Im including the Bills monday night game)

and JC couldnt even beat out Adeniji for the RT spot. You'd think the 2nd round tackle would be the guy first guy to back up an injured tackle. Just a total disappointment. I dont know how this guy has so many defenders

I agree it's too limited of a sample size to make a judgement.  We dont know and because we dont know I dont think anyone can say for sure if Carman is living up to his draft position or not.  He hasnt been given the opportunities other than when Pollack had him playing out of position and even then, Carman did not do bad at LG. 

I also find it plausible Carman isnt as good on the right side of the line as he is on the left and maybe isnt as good as Adeniji at RT.  That wouldnt mean Carman isnt good, he just may be much better on the left side.  Lots of linemen are like this. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - 007BengalsFan - 03-25-2023, 01:02 PM