Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
(03-25-2023, 05:28 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: If a TE is available that can do a good job blocking on the line and can get downfield with good hands, draft him early. Drew Sample could be re-signed as well then add one later in the draft if needed.  I really like nailing down offensive players long term for Joe and that includes TE if the talent is there.

Darnell Washington or LaPorta early and Whyle mid rounds would make me feel better than bringing back Drew.

(03-26-2023, 10:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Would love to see him stick around town with the Bengals. 

Even if the team goes after a TE in the early rounds, would be nice to double dip on the position and pick him up in the mid rounds.

Need to make a weak position strong. Double dipping in a strong TE draft class could do it.

Still want a RT, but I don't know if that is what the Bengals are thinking. They might really like Carman at RT and think LC is 
coming back sooner than we do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what now when it comes to the TE room? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-27-2023, 02:06 PM