Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Bijan is number 1 on our big board and he’s still there around pick 18-20 we HAVE
(04-13-2023, 09:43 AM)Housh Wrote: To at least THINK about trading up right?

I think RB being a low value position makes people forget what a GREAT RB can do for an offense.

If this kid is 2023 Jamal Charles then we need to go get him. Keep in mind my trade scenarios only activate if he’s magically there at around pick 20. If Bijan picks up more steam the deal would have to be huge

Like our 1st, 2nd and maybe 2 more picks past round 4 or 5

Jahmyr Gibbs 5 foot 11  201 pounds 4.36 forty seems to be more like Jamaal Charles 5 foot 11  200 pounds ran a 4.38 forty. 

Gibbs can likely be available with a trade up in round 2.

I do prefer Bijan Robinson 6 foot 220 pounds 4.46 forty over Gibbs and I would not mind a few spots trade up in round 1 to get him. I also like Gibbs as a round 2 option should the Bengals not get Bijan. 

Breece Hall was considered to be a very good prospect in 2022 and he fell to round 2 pick #36 in the 2022 Draft, so Bijan could possibly fall to the Bengals in round 1 or not.

It will be interesting to see what the Bengals do at the running back position during this Draft. They may have another back they like besides Bijan and Gibbs and as of now they still have Mixon.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Bijan is number 1 on our big board and he’s still there around pick 18-20 we HAVE - depthchart - 04-13-2023, 12:37 PM