Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is moving to LA ?....I would think the Raiders
(12-18-2015, 10:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wish they would.   It's time to move past some of these cities who lose teams repeatedly.  

Cleveland is on team #3.   St. Louis is about to lose team #2.   San Antonio, Portland should be given a chance.  

San Diego is a great place the issue there is Spanos and his unwillingness to build his own stadium.   He expected the city to give him land back in the 90's.    

What's funny is that Mark Davis is going to be a tenant in either stadium so he is either with Kronke and no one realigns the league.  Or he is with Spanos and one of them moves.   It's just easier to be with the Rams.   The only issue is that Spanos is throwing a hissy fit and his buddies are helping him.

well, in fairness, it wasn't like Cleveland was a crappy franchise the city didn't support. The owner saw a chance to cash in and took it. Not that that's a bad business decision, but it's not the same as the rams where the market isn't strong and, outside of a couple years, there isn't any history.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is moving to LA ?....I would think the Raiders - Benton - 12-21-2015, 09:41 PM