Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(05-08-2023, 01:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, it's bad marketing but so was New Coke so meh...life goes on.  If anything, stuff like this just shows how giant corporations having all these secret "bet you didn't even know we also owned this" stuff is the real secret to avoiding boycott blowback.

I can't even imagine how many trucks out there are currently rocking some sort of "screw Disney" or "screw woke" bumper sticker but also have a Punisher decal on the back window.  We've let the ultra rich completely neuter our ability to fight back with our dollar. 

It's an interesting time for corporations. There seems to be more at play than actually making money.  Disney keeps making horrible movies and people tell them why they don't like them, yet to continue to churn out the same stuff.  It's rather odd.

(05-08-2023, 01:10 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Not surprisingly, I think she was. Link

Last I heard she was on a "leave of absence."

(05-08-2023, 02:16 PM)pally Wrote: Only 2 topics have ever united them…AIDS and same sex marriage.

Of course, they're no more a homogenous group than any other.  This feels different though.  The heated level of the discourse seems rather unique.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-08-2023, 05:02 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM