Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(05-08-2023, 09:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oddly enough, I know one person who doesn't go to Wal Mart and he and his family don't do so because they apparently did some pride thing or donated to something like that, or some such.  I also recall a Wal Mart being built in my small conservative dead factory PA hometown in 1999 and all the old folks and conservative types were freaking out and taking issue with it.
I know liberals complain about it, but I think they got burned out on it, as you've said.

The NFL thing was a bit amusing because as I said before prior to the Kaepernick thing I dealt with liberal women finding my zeal for the NFL to be an off-putting support of a conservative and misogynistic corporation.  Then the Kaepernick thing happened and conservatives fluffed up the FAMILY VALUES of NASCAR and then NASCAR banned the confederate flag and they got butthurt over that.  Oy, it never ends for the folks who totally don't get offended. 

I don't go to Wal mart because I think I'm better than the average customer.  Not a lot of places I can say that, so that's my go to.  Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - michaelsean - 05-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM