Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 12:11 PM)pally Wrote: AB didn't involve children.  It involved something more important to some of those people....their beer.

As I said in the other thread, the TGR movement has absolutely included children in their agenda.  I won't use the groomer term, as that would be unfair to apply broadly, but to say that children aren't being target by transgender ideology would be false.  For many people this has tainted the entire movement, which would also encompass Mulvaney.

Quote:Even Target didn't involve their children.  Their children are only involved if they purchase the product.  Seeing the products triggers the adults not children

Sorry, this is some poor logic.  If you market children's clothing, and we are talking literal children, not adolescents, specifically for transgender children you are absolutely targeting children by definition.   Sorry, but I'm firmly in the camp that children don't have the first clue what they are or will be.  Some girls grow up enjoying only traditionally boy's activities and clothing.  If a girl does that now people scramble to label them trans.  You have people on social media bragging about their toddler being trans.  A toddler don't know anything about anything.  Let kids be kids, let them enjoy what they want to enjoy.  Don't shame or scold them, but at the same time don't push or persuade them either and the latter is absolutely happening.

Oh, Target might have something to do with the Satanist artist that they decided to promote as well.

[Image: photo_2023-05-22-11.43.41-1024x798.jpeg]

Yeah, no problems with that at all. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-08-2023, 01:10 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM