Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As I said in the other thread, the TGR movement has absolutely included children in their agenda.  I won't use the groomer term, as that would be unfair to apply broadly, but to say that children aren't being target by transgender ideology would be false.  For many people this has tainted the entire movement, which would also encompass Mulvaney.

WTF is the TGR movement and transgender ideology? Transgenderism is an identity, not an ideology.

(06-08-2023, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, Target might have something to do with the Satanist artist that they decided to promote as well.

[Image: photo_2023-05-22-11.43.41-1024x798.jpeg]

Yeah, no problems with that at all. 

Please, it's not like Target was selling those items. Also, I don't think the artist is an actual Satanist, but I could be wrong.

I do also see nothing wrong with those items, but that's just me. I just consider it under the free speech umbrella. There are some folks I know that sell merch praising Dorner. To each their own.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-08-2023, 03:51 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM