Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 05:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Indeed it is.  But that does not exclude there being a promoted ideology.  They are not mutually exclusive concepts.  Take a transgender man like Buck Angel.  He speaks out against it all the time.

I really don't understand this line of thought. The ideology in question is one of being accepting and respectful of people no matter who they are. I don't see the issue or how it is specifically "transgender ideology."

(06-08-2023, 05:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I am aware.  I also think the reason Target backed away is they did not fully vet this artist before singing him up for their campaign and knew they had stepped in it.  I don't care if he's an actual Satanist or not either, but there are millions of people who do.

And again, I don't disagree.  I don't give a shit about these items, I didn't post them as a justification for my moral indignation.  But, there's millions of people who are going to be bothered by them.  And you're absolutely correct, it's totally his right under the 1A.  Just as it is the right of those who object to him to do so and not be labeled "economic terrorists."

(06-08-2023, 06:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is true for pretty much anything but kid's clothing/items.  For some reason parents are rather protective of their kids.  If Target was selling children's merch with Trump on them you better damned well believe there'd be a huge uproar from a completely different group of people.

I'm going to respond to these three with one. What about Abprallen's items were geared towards children?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-08-2023, 07:40 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM