Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't say transgenderism, I said the transgender movement.  I think anyone but their parents teaching children about sex, sexuality or transgenderism is disturbing.  Why would anyone want to talk to literal children about these issues?  When I worked at a group home I had kids ask me questions about sensitive topics all the time.  I would inform them that my having that conversation with them would not be appropriate.  Why, because they aren't my kids and I have no business offering my position on those types of subjects to them.  I had a kid ask me what I thought happened after you die, he got the same response.  Again, why is anyone motivated to discuss these topics with children who aren't theirs?  That's why terms like indoctrination get bandied about.  

So, are you just against sex education in our schools, then?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM