Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 08:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, I've addressed this.  In the past a girl who enjoyed typically male things would have been labeled a tomboy.  Now people scramble to tell them they're trans.  That is a specific message.  Let children be children.  Let them figure things out on their own with the assistance of their loved ones.  They don't need a teacher or some other person paid to be in their lives to steer them in one direction or another.
And in the past boys who played with stereotypical girl things were called sissies or wusses.  Now most people understand that children can play with many different toys and play many different games irregardless of gender.  "Tomboys" and "Sissies" are not being told they are trans because of the games they play or the toys they play with.  I do get though that is what right wing media and politicians want you to believe in their ongoing culture war.
And as for transgenderism being diagnosed more often, well maybe because in 2023 it is no longer a dirty little secret that someone can't tell anyone about

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 10:59 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM