Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-09-2023, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: I am literally asking if there are parents taking children to adult drag shows.  You said yes.  If they are taking their children to ANY show specifically designed to be "Sexual" then THAT is problem...not that drag shows of that sort exist.

Thank you for 100% agreeing with me.

Quote:No different that if a parent took their child to a prostitute to show them how to bond with a woman.  Bad parenting.

Again, thank you for 100% agreeing with me.

Quote:Go after the bad parents...not the performers.

Now here you're veering off a bit.  I absolutely blame any adult who puts on such a performance in front of children, and I would blame any venue that allows children in to see such a show.  

Quote:However the right is passing laws to "protect children" for even knowing drag shows exist...especially at libraries.  That's why I brought it up.

True, and I don't support that.  The problem is the TGR movement demands full and unwavering support on every issue.  If you say you have zero issue with a drag queen story hour but don't think children should be attending sexually charged drag shows then you're a transphobic bigot.

Quote:You also made a point about tuck friendly underwear that was easily disproven.

No, swimsuits.  And you are correct, those are not for children.  The one's for children contain the following;

“Thoughtfully Fit on Multiple Body Types and Gender Expressions.”

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM