Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-09-2023, 11:52 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: True, and I don't support that.  The problem is the TGR movement demands full and unwavering support on every issue.  If you say you have zero issue with a drag queen story hour but don't think children should be attending sexually charged drag shows then you're a transphobic bigot.

Where is that happening?

(06-09-2023, 11:52 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, swimsuits.  And you are correct, those are not for children.  The one's for children contain the following;

“Thoughtfully Fit on Multiple Body Types and Gender Expressions.”

And? If the label has that on it, then that is information for the parents when purchasing the clothing saying it can be good for any child. It's only been in the past hundred-ish years that we have even gendered children's clothing, anyway. This is asinine.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-09-2023, 12:50 PM