Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
Before I begin replying to your response, I must first state that I find it rather concerning that in a discussion between you and I about your assertions of transgender ideology, you saw the need to pivot to drag shows. The two things are not related, as the overwhelming majority of queens are not transexual. Why did you feel the need to interject them into a transgender discussion? This is a common tactic by the anti-trans crowd that I was rather disappointed to see you employ.

(06-08-2023, 09:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Scantily clad adults gyrating in front of children has no sexual connotation?  You've rather exposed yourself on this one.

Perhaps you could provide a video example of what you deem sexual? Interpreting it as such doesn't automatically make it the case. Unless you can provide evidence of this being a frequent occurrence and that those occurrences are actually sexual in nature, then it's a purposely disingenuous attempt to label drag shows as somehow problematic.

Quote:Are said cheerleaders within close proximity to children?  Are children providing money to the cheerleaders?

If you found it sexual, that's your right, but your opinion doesn't make it the case for others or the situation in general.

Quote:I said ANY adult attempting to have the conversation with children is disturbing, not just transgender adults.  So my point about your mischaracterization stands.  Do you disagree?  Are you yearning to discuss sexual topics with children not your own?  Do you not see any problem with adults doing so?

Parents are historically inept when it comes to discussing topics of sexuality with their children; many avoid the topic altogether or give inadequate explanations that leaves the child still curious and desiring answers. The reason children are asking questions or seeking clarity from others is because the parents have failed to do so or the child feels uncomfortable going to them. This is why sex education is schools is so vital.

Quote:Bullshit.  The recent explosion of supposedly transgender children shows this to be an utter falsehood.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-transyouth-data/number-of-transgender-children-seeking-treatment-surges-in-u-s-idUKL1N3142UU

In 2021, about 42,000 children and teens across the United States received a diagnosis of gender dysphoria, nearly triple the number in 2017, according to data Komodo compiled for Reuters. Gender dysphoria is defined as the distress caused by a discrepancy between a person’s gender identity and the one assigned to them at birth.

Are you familiar with the history of left-handedness? It's a great teaching tool in these discussions.

Quote:Is this real gender dysphoria or social contagion.  Even Bill Maher is calling bullshit on this.

I know The Hill is a far right site, but please bear with me.

As public acceptance and acknowledgement increases, so will the number of people who will be comfortable enough to state their true identity. 

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Lucidus - 06-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM