Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-09-2023, 01:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm serious. I have never seen someone called homophobic or transphobic for saying children should not be in a sexually charged venue like that. I've also never seen someone called that for saying they wouldn't date a trans woman, either, FWIW. Every time those accusations have been thrown it is because the person went beyond just saying those things.

You must never be on social media then, because it's rampant.  As I mentioned earlier, you can't disagree with a single issue without earning the label.  Straight man not interested in a transwoman with a penis, transphobe.  Lesbian woman not interested in a transwoman with a penis, transphobe.  Don't think biological males should compete in women's sports, transphobe.  Don't think transwomen with penises should be housed in women's prisons or stay in female only shelters, transphobe.  There's literally not one thing you can disagree with this movement about without "earning" the label.

Quote:I didn't say they weren't. I am just allowed to judge them and consider them to be petulant and ignorant.

Oh, absolutely.  You'll never get an argument from me in that regard.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-09-2023, 01:58 PM