Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-09-2023, 01:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You must never be on social media then, because it's rampant.  As I mentioned earlier, you can't disagree with a single issue without earning the label.  Straight man not interested in a transwoman with a penis, transphobe.  Lesbian woman not interested in a transwoman with a penis, transphobe.  Don't think biological males should compete in women's sports, transphobe.  Don't think transwomen with penises should be housed in women's prisons or stay in female only shelters, transphobe.  There's literally not one thing you can disagree with this movement about without "earning" the label.

I am on social media a fair amount. I just carefully curate my social media to avoid asshats. My social media is almost all Scout-centric, outdoorsy, local business type stuff.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-09-2023, 04:42 PM