Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
A very popular Call of Duty streamer is being blacklisted because he responded to a tweet about the Glendale event with the following, “leave little children alone. That’s the real issue.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/06/09/call-of-duty-removes-nickmercs-operator-skin-from-shop-after-lgbtq-comments/?sh=51756d0678c8

Interesting too, how Forbes frames this.

But that Operator has now been removed from sale in the wake of his comments in a thread posted by MLG’s Chris Puckett showing an attack by an anti-LGBTQ group on pro-LGBTQ group during Pride.

The flat out lie of this statement from a mainstream media news article is further evidence of why no one trusts the media anymore.

It is a reference to a common Republican talking point alleging that the LGBTQ community is “grooming” children by educating them about the existence of sexual and gender identity.

Is it, or is it a statement that teaching children about sexual topics in grade school is not a great idea? Dude, I spent years fighting against the gay=pedophile trope, many time on this very board (or the old one). Now the current movement is almost bending over backwards to give the accusation ammunition. This honestly really depresses me, because the LGBT movement as a whole is now being associated with some extreme beliefs and actions.

No wonder old school gay activists such as Fred Sargeant are turning away from the current movement.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-10-2023, 06:56 PM