Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-14-2023, 08:29 PM)pally Wrote: What is ironic, as I sit here, reading your post, is that your self-righteous, holier-than-thou, self congratulatory statement is that it is comprised of the exact opposite attributes of a humble, grounded, or real person

Somehow in your thinking, only conservatives are "real" and "grounded" and are the only people to love their God, love their families, and love their country.  How in the world is that not a superior attitude towards others?

The left does not have to ban people who don't march in lockstep like Republicans do with those they call "RINOs".
The left does not fear ideas we disagree with to the point of banning exposure to them
The left does not fear education that may expand one's horizons past a narrow view they were raised with

i wasnt talking about you. it was lucifer and dill. not sure why you coming at me over something that wasnt on you

the right is more real and grounded cause we actually show how much we love those things. it aint just talk, we live it and prove it everyday. we dont think were better. but we do think were on the right side of things and were trying to help you all see it to. 

all 3 things you said the left dont do they do all the time. if you cant see that i dont know what to say. 

the left always going after folks just cause they have a different opinion
the left is scared to death of anything they dont consider liberal or profressive
the left only wants you to learn what they say is correct an acceptable and left friendly

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Leon - 06-14-2023, 08:50 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM