Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-14-2023, 09:09 PM)pally Wrote: yep cause nothing says humble more than bragging about how humble you are

Nothing says patriotism more than not denouncing those in your party that carry a confederate flag or storming the capitol to overturn an election because their leader was whining like a toddler because he lost.   Those right-wing MAGA Trumpers are pathetic and it is really sad to watch how their own leader exploits them for his own personal financial gain.  

The only thing the Left fears about the right is their never-ending attempt to turn back the clock and their total indifference about the toll their unholy devotion to gun deaths takes on ordinary Americans.

WE won't see things eye to eye

Love your God to your heart's content but this is the United States and you don't get to force your religious beliefs on a secular society.  The left undertands that...the rights seems to think the Bible should replace our constitution

im not a trump supporter so none of goes on me. they are responsible for themselves. the ones who stormed the capitol were wrong. my guy is mike pence. he represents everything good about America.

maga is a stain on the real right. real conservatives. real Americans. so please dont lump me or right wing in with them

also, i never have said the Bible should replace the constitution. i do think they should both be used though when deciding whats good for our country

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Leon - 06-14-2023, 09:16 PM