Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-15-2023, 05:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Muslims against the LGBT community.  Leftist's heads are going to explode trying to decide who to support. 

Eh, I don't think it will cause too much consternation. It shouldn't surprise anyone and if anyone is a 1A type person this is squarely in the realm of bullshit that should be overturned in the courts straight away. 

Could you imagine, though, if there were attempts to ban all flags with religious symbolism? The outrage that would ensue would be interesting. Though it could be humorous for California or New York to try to do it saying you can't fly the flag of Alabama, Florida, or any other flag using a variation of the St. Andrew's Cross (including the popular rebel flag) due to the Christian symbolism. I'd love to read the court opinions. 
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-15-2023, 06:34 PM